Learn German in a fun and efficient way.
Highly differentiated courses are offered to children from preschool to high school age. We are presently running a variety of different classes on Mondays and Tuesdays commensurate to student’s level of skill and age group.
To enhance learning we utilise
- Written and told picture stories parallel in all classes,
- Performed theatre plays and a rap,
- Presented assignment and speeches,
- Commented “Minecraft” in German,
- Organised and performed in Nativity Plays for Christmas,
- Written and performed an audio play which was produced and aired by SBS Radio,
- Interviewed interesting German speakers for SBS Radio which were also aired on SBS Radio.
We offer classes during the NSW school term on
Mondays from 4pm until 7pm and on Tuesdays from 4.30 until 7.30pm.
We teach children from Pre-Kindy to year 12; including tailored classes to prepare for the DSD1 and DSD2
Costs per 9 week term is $220 per student and $180 for siblings.
Classes for Kids and Teenagers
Our students are split into various groups based on their age as well as their command of the German language. Children e.g. from German speaking families who live in Australia and whose focus is on improved writing and reading, will be grouped together.
Children who only have little (e.g. through one German parent or grandparent) or no exposure to German will be grouped together.
Classes sizes are kept small to ensure an intensive learning environment. All classes are taught by qualified German teachers.
DSD – Deutsches Sprachdiplom
The ‘Deutsche Sprachdiplom’ is an internationally acknowledged certificate issued by the German Department of Education.
The DSD program prepares students for a study in Germany in matters of language and cultural issues. It culminates with an exam and a certification on language competencies on different levels.