Due to the highly differentiated courses that we offer for children from pre-school to high school age, we are presently running a variety of different classes on Mondays matching the students level of skill and age group. In the last years, we have
- Written and told picture stories parallel in all classes,
- Performed theatre plays and even raps,
- Presented assignment and speeches,
- Commented “Minecraft” in German,
- Organized and performed in Nativity Plays for Christmas,
- Written and performed an audio play which was produced and aired by SBS Radio.
We offer classes during NSW school term on Mondays starting at 4pm until 7pm. Each lesson is 60 minutes. Deutschstunde also provides tailored lessons for DSD students on Tuesdays from 5pm to 7pm at 60 minutes (90 minute for DSD2) units. All lessons use and provide effective German learning support material for an all round interactive and complete learning experience. Costs per term is $210 per student and $180 for siblings.