Due to the highly differentiated courses that we offer for children from pre-school to high school age, we are presently running a variety of different classes on Mondays matching the students level of skill and age group. In the last years, we have
- Written and told picture stories parallel in all classes,
- Performed theatre plays and even raps,
- Presented assignment and speeches,
- Commented “Minecraft” in German,
- Organized and performed in Nativity Plays for Christmas,
- Written and performed an audio play which was produced and aired by SBS Radio.
We offer classes during NSW school term on Mondays starting at 3.50pm until 7.05pm. Each lesson is 45 minutes. Deutschstunde also provides tailored lessons for DSD students on Tuesdays from 5pm to 7.15pm at 45 minutes (90 minute for DSD2) units. All lessons use and provide effective German learning support material for an all round interactive and complete learning experience. Costs per term is $170 per student and $140 for siblings.