Teaching your children another language is valuable life skill. If your children are new to German, growing up bi-lingual or German native speakers living in Australia, formal German lessons will help further developing language and communication skills.
Deutschstunde Inc. started in 2009 as a parent education initiative. It provides German lessons for children from preschool to highschool. Deutschstunde offers the DSD exam of the “Deutsche Kultusministerkonferenz“ for teenagers and young adults.
Deutschstunde’s name was derived from the novel by Siegfried Lenz ”Die Deutschstunde“.
Deutschstunde classes provide a creative, fun, engaging, highly interactive environment. Children and teenagers learn reading, writing, speaking and comprehending German. The educational programs are designed especially for children and tailored to their respective skill levels and age group.
Games, puzzles, projects and hands-on activities are used to make the learning experience fun and interactive.
A sense of community creates a strong feeling of belonging and keeps children engaged over many years.
- Extensive in-class teaching materials
- Face-to-face and live online classes
- Classes tailored to age
- Classes differentiated to German skill level
- Fun and interactive
- Hands-on and engaged learning
- Homework, readers and online classroom for in depth learning
- Recognised Deutsches Sprachdiplom (DSD) Provider
- PASCH Schule – Schulen: Partner der Zukunft